Stereotypical Anime Roles By Zodiac Sign.
- Aries: The determined, optimistic and hot-headed protagonist.
- Taurus: The big brother "sempai" protective sidekick.
- Gemini: The laid-back comic relief pervert.
- Cancer: The stoic, cold character with a tragic romantic history.
- Leo: The boastful, egocentric antagonist with dramatic entrances/exits.
- Virgo: The nervous, obsessive-compulsive character who looks great in glasses.
- Libra: The single guy caught in a harem anime.
- Scorpio: The outwardly playful companion with a secret, sinister agenda revealed in a dark plot twist.
- Sagittarius: The loud-mouthed idiot from Osaka.
- Capricorn: The intense kendo team captain.
- Aquarius: The popular, yet emotionally detached school idol.
- Pisces: The mysterious and shy character with psychic/telepathic abilities.
A light through wind chime (Part1)
A short comic I did for my previous company’s artbook , “Little Giant - Crescent” . I was procrastinating until the last minute… it was rushed, so I’m not too happy with the colors, but who to blame but myself.
It’s a 12 pages comic, but tumblr only allow 10 images per post… so I need to split it into 2 different posts. Read part 2 here.
Q:Wait! Are e-cigs bad for you?! I always thought they were good!
AHHHHHHHH!!!!! Oh God! Good!? The thing they are is “not as bad as cigarettes” and that I will not deny. E-cigarettes vaporize a mixture of water, nicotine and…other stuff that companies don’t have to tell you about and deliver it to your lungs.
They aren’t regulated…so from one cartridge to the next there’s really no telling what’s in there…but there’s definitely nicotine which is an extremely addictive drug with plenty of negative health effects…but mostly my concern is how addictive it is.
Smoking e-cigarettes today is a really great way to be smoking e-cigarettes in 20 years…with a net negative effect on both your health and your bank account.
They are not good. I understand that some people use them to stop smoking, and I have a friend who smokes e-cigs because it helps him with his heroin addiction and god knows I wouldn’t give him a hard time, but they are not “good” they are only “better than the alternative.”
i shouldnt have procrastinated and now i want to die